Therapy & Coaching
Our Unique Model
IES’s unique model of a combination of therapy and coaching helps clients to identify barriers, uncover the roots of unhealthy behaviors or struggles, and cultivate healthier habits, coping skills, and resilience. Therapy and coaching services are available to individuals 15 years of age and older. The initial evaluation is 60-90 minutes and follow-up visits are 60 minutes. Sessions are provided virtual or in person. Therapy and coaching services are provided in English and Spanish.
IES can help you work through the following issues:
- Adjustment disorders
- Anger management issues
- Anxiety disorders: generalized anxiety, social phobia, panic disorder, posttraumatic stress disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, and illness anxiety disorder
- Career and professional development issues
- Cross cultural issues
- Couple issues: infidelity, communication issues, etc.
- Discrimination and prejudice issues
- Depression disorders: major depressive, postpartum depression, seasonal affective, and bipolar disorders
- Domestic violence
- Family issues
- Gender identity issues
- Grief and loss
- Impostor syndrome
- Life transitions
- LGBTQ + issues
- Low self-esteem and low confidence
- Migrant, immigrant, and legal issues
- Parenting/Legal guardian issues: communication and bonding issues and parenting style
- Physical, psychological, and sexual abuse
- Racial and ethnic identity issues
- Stress reduction and management
- Teen dating violence and teen related issues
- Transgenerational trauma
- Traumatic life events
- Unresolved childhood trauma
- Women’s and gender issues
- Work and life balance
Cost and Medical insurance
- IES accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield, Blue Cross Complete Medicaid, Meridian Medicaid and Priority Health (Commercial, Medicaid and Medicare).
- Costs depend on the type of insurance you have as well as your deductible and co-pay responsibility.
- For those without insurance coverage, contact IES for information on self-pay.